Saturday, August 16, 2008

A few of my Poems

I decided to write a little of my poetry.. I will warn they are not all "happy and bright". But they are my thoughts at the time of writing them. So I hope that you will enjoy them.

If You Were Here: 12-11-03

If you were here...
You would know what to do,
You would take my dark grey skies,
And turn them all blue!

If you were here...
You would know what to say,
You would talk away all my problems,
And would take them all away.

If you were here...
You would know what to see,
You would turn off the sad movies,
And turn on a funny comedy.

If you were here...
You would know what to touch,
You would reach in and touch my heart,
And not hurt it as such.

If you were here...


Heartbeat: 12-11-03

No one sees the tears
Falling from my eyes
No one hears the sound
Of the breaking of my heart

On the outside
I am happy and carefree
But on the inside
I am crumbling to the floor

Tumbling to the ground
But no one notices
No one cares
Why should they?

I sit in my room
In my own little world
Singing softly
A sad little tune

They all think I am okay
But really I am not
Everyone sees my laughter
No one sees my tears

As I hide it from the world
I sit and think of my life
Why am I apart of it?
Why did it happen to me?

I do not know
But I will try
Until I can't
And my heart can't beat anymore.


Heartache: 1-20-04

My heart bleeds with all the pain
I can not stop it, it comes just the same
I close my eyes and dreams take me away
Praying for a better and brighter day
I sit, cry and think too much
Wishing and hoping for your soft touch
I set the knife upon my wrist
And pray for the courage that I wish
For I am a coward and wish to die
Or become a bird so that I may fly
It leaves a mark that is open and bare
It hurts like hell, but I do not care
I sit here and think of what I could do
Nothing before I graduate in June
Then I can go and not worry anymore
But how will I make it, I am not sure
I have too much stuff going through my head
Especially at night, while lying in my bed


My First True Love: 3-18-04

Since the day you left me
Ive tried to hide the pain
Most the time it still shows
As I push it back and smile
If I had the chance
I would make it up to you
Though you don't seem to want me to
That hurts worse than any knife could do
All the good times we shared
Put a big smile on my face
You tell me that you still care
That you cant handle it anymore
I messed up and Ill admit
I thought our love would never die?
As I read the poem that you wrote for me
Tears fall from my eyes
But now I am trying to move on
For that is what you want
I will always love you no matter what
You will never leave my heart, mind or soul
For you were my first true love


Only A Few: 4-6-04

The sword pierces the heart
like no other object
The knife slices the wrist
and the blood slowly oozes away
The razor scrapes the skin
leaving everything bare
The rope captures the breath of life
and all the world goes black
The drug enters and kills everything
the only thing left is death
These are only a few ways to go
although most can not withstand
Now the tears fall freely
I wish I didn't show the pain
Pushing down and wiping the tears
so no one can see them


The Clock: 4-6-04

The clock is ticking
as time slowly creeps
For a moment in life
the world completely freezes
Staring out the window
I watch a bird fly high
Oh I wish I could die
The pain seeps in
and pierces the heart
My breath is taken away
as I go numb
My world goes black
The knife slips from grasping fingers.

Okay so those were a few of my poems, I have many more, but that is actually some of my better ones... maybe someday I will share my others.. not sure. if ya like them tho, lemme know. sorry if it made you feel sad. please don't feel sad. most of those feelings are not there anymore. and I am working hard on getting better. lols! so thanx for reading. will post again later...

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie. I think that it's great you are putting your poems out there. They are much better than most of the stuff I did when I was young, or since for that matter.

    Make me sad? Well I perhaps but arguably art can be judged by its ability to empart an emotion to other people so I don't think that that is necesarily a bad thing.

    Snugs and loves. Stuart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx i think i might put a few more out there, but only in time.

    snuggles

    ReplyDelete