Monday, July 20, 2009

Long Overdue..

Well let's see. A lot has happened since my last post obviously. My neice is now 5.5 months old and is totally adorable *as shown below*. Ben my nephew is closer to his 2nd bday and he is the cutest little pouter I have ever seen. I will have to get a video of it sometime its soo adorable. and James is well... James. *giggles* He has his parents personality, stubborn, and knows everything *LAUGHS* ah just kidding I love ya Jamesy. The bottom picture is the 3 of them on my bed watching Ice Age 2. Lilienne loves Sid the sloth, everytime she heard his voice she giggled or smiled. it is great fun having them over, we had them over for a whole weekend, SO MUCH FUN!
Say Cheese Lilienne

BENNY WHAT ARE YOU DOING???


WUTTT?!?!?!? YOU GOTTA PROBLEM?

(Lilienne) Ben Ben, why do you always have that "B" upside down?
(Ben Ben) my favorite's Diego..
(James) Shut up Im trying to watch this movie and ignore Aunt Donna with that DANG camera
Yeah I love those little kids, they really are a huge part of my life, and I can have the worst day and think of them and they really turn my grey skies blue... what else has been happening. well I been basically a free nanny for my neighbors which definately has its moments where my patience and stuff is tested, every single day. Not completely the kids fault, but I would rather not get into that. They are gone til this comming friday or saturday. They went to colorado to see grand canyon and believe it or not I am missing them. They are like my kids..

Cassie-4 and Seth-6


And then there is my little Angel, she is the newest addiction to my family. I love her to death even though she can drive me nuts, like get right in my face and sneeze, she must have it timed or something. But despite that, she has a great personality and very friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment