Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TICKET AT LAST

Well, The ticket has been purchased, and I am leaving tuesday Sept 16th. My first flight takes off from PIT (Pittsburgh) at 2:50pm and will arrive in JFK (New York) at 4:20pm. Leave JFK at 5:40pm and arrive in AMS (Amsterdam) at 7:15am on Wednesday Sept 17th. Then leave AMS at 9:15am and arrive BRS (Bristol) at 9:35am. Where I will be greeted by my dear friend Stuart. HORRAY!!! We have a few things that need to be taken care of quite quickly aside from the jet lag. We are to head up to London my first weekend there for a birthday party and then go to a resturant called School Dinners. Great Fun! after that it is all up in the air as to what will happen. We have a few things tenatively planned such as going to visit his father and step mother, and also his mother. We want to see the changing of the guards in London, Stone Hedge, and a few other tourist spots. I do have a lot more time to get to know the area now, originally I was only going to stay til the end of october, then the begining of November, now the ticket is purchased so I will be home Dec 11th. almost 3 whole months. VERY EXCITING! I will get to try new things, eat new foods (still trying to mentally prepare myself for a few of the items that have already been described to me) but it will be a great experience all the way around and I can't wait. I am sorry I have not wrote more, but things are constantly changing and this and that, we had our roof fixed this past weekend, that was an interesting ordeal, luckily we only had one person come through the ceiling in the kitchen.. as the hole is shown at the bottom.. That would have been the Pastor himself who done did that lols. but everyone was okay and no one was injured. we got a LOT of work done this weekend. I have been working a few days here and there trying to save up for my trip, every day gets more and more nervous and excited. Cant wait to be over there!

Until next time I will write more later

No comments:

Post a Comment