Thursday, June 24, 2010

Weekend Camping Getaway

Well this weekend I have plans with Jen comming down and going to Breakneck Campground where I booked us a cabin for the weekend. We have plenty planned. Going to Living Treasures Animal Park aka LTAP Friday afternoon and then to my friend Debbie's graduation party for a little bit. She wants to go to the drive in at some point. I figured we could go mini golfing at some point, as well as go swimming somewhere be it Moraine or Schaffer's swimming pool or Ann's swimming pool. I plan to take loads of pictures this weekend and might post some here later.

What have I been up to lately?

Well, I been going to my counceling and stuff 2 times a week. Tonight I babysat my cuzins 3 children, Savannah-3, Aiden-2, and Logan 2.5months. We had a lot of fun today... and OMG are they cute.

I have to admit I sorta have been on a little bit of a shopping spree, but not out of control.

I made a new friend whom I met for the first time on Monday. We sat at Mcdonalds and had coffee and talked for a while then we drove around to Breakneck Campground, McConnels Mills, then South Shore Moraine then North Shore Moraine. It was nice to just sit around and talk and get some fresh air. Jenny is proud of me I have been more social lately.

Well I am just very excited about this weekend. It seems we will have a load of fun, will post later the details of how it went.

Until then signing off....
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Hey sis, Great to hear that you are doing okay. I hope that you have a great time on the weekend! Take care, Stuart.

    ReplyDelete