Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rambling on and on..

Again a lot has been happening. Some of the great news is that Danielle finally broke up with Mike last week so YAY for that, she has a new boyfriend now who treats her like gold. and hes really sweet.

I got diagnosed with sleep apnea now I have to sleep with a CPAP on my face.. not very comfy they say it can take weeks to get used to... yay....

We got rid of the kittens, so now just have the dog Mariah, the 2 cats Spaz Ass and Fat Cat, and my ferret Rosey.

I got approved for SSI and Disability so got a lil cash on me now, which I got a 32" screen TV that I bought myself that I enjoy thoroughly, it rarely leaves animal planet though tee hee hee.

I am trying to get the trailer in my name so we can get it out of my older sister's.

The night before last, took little sister to her first "adult store". She of course was rather embarrassed, but it was all in good fun... I gave her some money that had to be spent in the store.. tee hee hee.

I am tenatively planning on taking me my mother and possibly my little sister somewhere nice this summer. we have talked about Niagra Falls.. Havent done that in 10 years, would be nice to revisit during the nice weather.

Renewed my permit, so watch out, back on the road again.. gonna save up for a car for when I get my liscense... if and when that ever happens.

well its late and I got an appt tomorrow morning so Im gonna put the CPAP on... and not sleep as I stare at the ceiling yet again lol

Goodnight xxx,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment