Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lilienne Elizabeth and rantz

A little girl was born at 8:08am wednesday morning february 4th 2009. Lilienne Elizabeth. 6lbs 1oz 17inches long. but then lost some weight as babys do and went down to 5lbs 11oz. she is totally adorable and I love her to death, I got to see her every day while she was at the hospital, but since she has been home I got to see her last thursday at Wal-Mart. We were supposed to get the kids friday-saturday, but those plans changed for whatever reasons.. then was going to go stay with them tonight-tomorrow, again those plans changed as well.

I am not in a great mood right now. Things were going well for me. On the 11th I finally got my permit! but I am scared to drive right now.. I cant concentrate and the traffic the past weekend has me discombobulated..

Then at work last night I made a few big mistakes and I feel horrible, so I am going to not real keen on going back for awhile.

My little sister is driving me nuts and I am begining to not like her right now. The older sister is kinda on the same page with me right now. I miss the kids soooo much.

This comming wednesday is my bday.. whoot whoot... its going to be hard though because 1 I am just not in the mood to do anything. and this family member dont wanna be around that one, this one dont like the other one.. I am tired of all this conflict BS! I just wanna dig a hole to live in for awhile, but its too freaking cold outside, and the snow keeps comming.. it hasnt been staying on the ground the past few days. but it continues to fall just the same.

Luckily I am going to counceling at a new place now. 2 times a week most of the time. except this week, because well unless an opening comes about tuesday I wont get to go in. and friday I am going to erie with a friend for my bday. and my councelor is only in tuesdays and fridays. ah well.

until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, you seem to be having a really tough time at the moment :-( I hope things get a bit easier for you soon. I'm sorry I have been rather out of the loop. It's really difficult to get access to the internet for me at the moment. It was wonderful to speak to you the other night though. Take care and lots and lots of love, Stuart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay I totally understand I am glad you are having a good time and are learning lots of new things. keep me informed of your interesting stories I love hearing about them. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete